Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Re(s)(v)olutions!

2008 has come and gone, now its 2009 and I think its about time for a change.

The Number one Resolution I have for myself is to just say "No"!
Now, I am not in no way saying that its hard for me to say no, but I often times mislead people into thinking that I am toooo nice and that's where the problems begin.

learning that I cannot please everybody and that I must do what I feel in my heart is the right thing to do.

Of course college is the time for partying up before you cant anymore, being at every party has never and will never be my scene. Therefore, I must not give in to peer pressure.

Just being myself. A lot of people are so messed up and confused that they are not even aware that they are imitating someone else, claiming that as their legit identity. not being caught up in the hype that surrounds me will make me into a better person.

and of course

Drinking more water daily, less junk food if none at all( since I had the Diabetes Test).

No comments: