Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Warriors!!!!


On Monday, MLK DAY, I drove all the way to Oakland to see My cousin, Nick Young play!
It was exciting.
I picked up my friend Olivet from San Leandro and took the BART down to the ORACLE arena.
My seats were pretty good and Ironically I was sitting next to a lot of Washington Wizards fan in a Stadium packed with Warriors. I think Butler's Baby Mama was sitting behind me and a Grandmother was sitting in front of me, it was awesome.
Security didnt let me go to the back so I just left.
Fun Times though.
I cant wait until the All-Star Game and the Slam Dunk Contest, Yee!
Oh and By the way I dont care to mention the score!lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing