Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pharcyde!!

Okay so this post has nothing to do with Pharcyde but their song is drilled into my head at the moment.

I have been extremely stressed out this past week, I dont know if its because I am going back to school next week or because I am thinking about all of the things I have to do once I get there.

Im pretty excited to go back to Cali ( Big up to LL Cool J) for the simple fact that Arizona has been a drag this summer. No friends to go on fun adventures with and no beaches to visit, It was simply wack. All work and no play makes for a dull person i might say in this case. Thats all I did was work, work, work and I have nothing to show for it because I having been paying all my bills this summer. This year will be interesting with Student Media, Alpha Kappa Alpha, ABSA and other fun stuff I know I will be anything but bored. New York hopefully in the future and there will be lots of pictures being taken this year for sure.

No comments: