Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear L.A

I have been very disappointed with the way you have been representing yourself these past years! I have been finding it hard to claim you lately, with your expensive fashion sense and falseness I often find myself contemplating our relationship. Although I have never been to N.Y, it seems to be much more compatible with me.

I remember the L.A Riots, Conscious and "Gangsta" Rap, and Multiculturalism were your thing back when. Now its all about transient fame schemes and gentrification. The company you keep are just as sick.
I Thought we were cool but every time I come to visit you make me feel like I dont belong. Is it because of the way I dress? The music I listen to? the people I hang out with? or the change in my political ideologies?

Maybe we can work something out?

Chicago seems nice!

No comments: