Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yoooooooooo!




its been a minute since I last been on here.
So many things have happened, from getting a new job to going to the State of the Black Union--Life is good!well, almost.lol

My classes are killing me but I will try my hardest to pull through.
Im planning things for MCF and its a lot of pressure but you know what they say about pressure ( makes diamonds).

Im just sitting here waiting for class to start, got hella stuff to do but I will save that for later.
State of the Black Union was fun. I shall dedicate a post entirely to that later.

I was thinking...

When I first started this blogging stuff I was going for less "journal/diary" and more cultural discussions such as music, politics, you know--what's hot in the streets. So my goal from now on is to steer my writing into another creative direction.
I shall add video to my blogs as well, other than that I think I need more readers, Im doing Big things this year, making major moves and counting the days until Im out of here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to have you back.

NickE said...

hahahaha thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!