Thursday, December 25, 2008

"I Bet I Can Add Up All The Change in Your Purse Very Fast" - Vintage Kanye

I Used to Say...
"Grades don't define how smart I Am"
"Grades don't dictate how successful you will become"
"Grades don't 'really' matter"
"Grades produce Low-Self Esteem"
"Grades Suck"!

That or course was before I got my grades for fall quarter
3 A's and a B+
I had to admit it was pretty exciting, and all of my family most definitely knew about it.

It was pretty tough though, I thought I was destined for straight C's at one point and was terrified about my standing in one class.

Well, I plan on spending at least the rest of this winter break relishing in my good scholarly deeds and then I have to focus on topping that for winter quarter, which tends to always be my most toughest quarters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I feel you on this! My grades weren't that bomb, but they are definitely an improvement.lol.