Friday, October 3, 2008

Here I Go Again!

It's been a while since I spoke some truth on this blog. School has started and I am feeling completely overwhelmed. Due to my laziness to go Downtown and buy my books for class I am already behind. Being a Junior is nothing like I thought it would be, of course I knew I would have more responsibilities but I dont need the bull that goes a long with it. As for friends, I would say they are non-existent. There are some people that I am really close to here but It seems like High school all over again. Don't get me wrong there are so many good people here and many of them I would like to keep in contact with after college but it seems like most people here are living for the now instead of keeping in mind their four-year plans ( if you know what I mean).

On another note...
My housemates are tight and we get a long great sometimes
Looking up internships for the summer already, I learned my lesson!
In every one of my classes I have a 10 page paper due.Nice!!!
Pictures should be up later!

No comments: